Friday, September 9, 2011

" Love as I see it : as a Eco Mom! "

"I am proud to say that I am a Eco Mom! A Mother who commits in allowing and encouraging my kids to play outside and enjoy nature. My goal is to take my children outside everyday,for them to learn what nature is,its importance and how to value it."




For me as a Mom, the best things to do is to enjoy quality time with my children, a time with my kids at the park, enjoying the view and exploring them the beauty of nature! An ideal instance of the way you might do this is as simple as spending a day every week along with your family members at the park.
You don’t need to perform something that is particularly extravagant to be able to
appreciate a time like that. Just getting out into the sunshine and fresh air!
Your child will benefit from the time out in the air, and you’ll benefit
from the time too.
When kids throw themselves into the natural world, through nature activities, then they will know what, how and why they have to care.



This year I'll make sure to have a great ADVENTURE with my kids...
More NATURE TRIPS!^^


Our next target place is the Pinacanauan River which is perfect for a boat trip. It's also near in Callao Cave, where it has seven chambers which you can explore. So excited this coming summer!




Mother Nature’s lap is a cozy place that naturally heals the body and calms the mind. The stress and fatigue that the body and mind accumulate in a busy life can be easily healed by connecting with nature, imagining her as mother.

This is how LOVE as I see it!
I am a 'green parent' and will lead my kids by setting a green example of myself.



This is my entry to “Love as I see it". A project of www.islandrose.net flowers Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment