Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fe Ramos Dizon Campo- My Beloved Mom!




Isn't she beautiful?

I know that pretty much everyone on the planet says this, but I really do have the most amazing mother in the entire world. Cliche, but true.

"I remember the moment that I became a mother. Not physically but spiritually. The day that I've known that I'm pregnant.. Then feel her in my womb, felt her first kick...

Then the big day come! When I first heard her cry...When they lifted her and place her in my arms.. still wet and a bit bloody after her exit from my womb.

Motherhood is a lot of work. But I wouldn't trade it in for the world!
No amount of academic preparation will make the journey to parenting a less bumpy ride, or any less joyful. We go to school for years to prepare ourselves for the work world, but nothing quite prepares you for being a mom or dad.



And I'm thankful to someone who is at my side to learn the motherhood things...my MOM! I am a daughter of a Minister of church. I grew up in a pressure situation where I was expected to look and act in a certain manner, and always had to put on a smile. But my Mom serve as my best friend and taught me not to be pressure and enjoy each day of my life. My parents taught me to love God first and foremost.

And now as a wife of a co-worker of God, I thought about the kind of mom I had and the kind of mom I wanted to be. I realized I wanted to be just like my Mom. She was an amazing role model and mentor and so many things in between.

Mom, I know we always have been and always will be first in your life and in your heart. Thank you for being you, for being our world. Now that I have a child of my own, I truly know that being a mother is the hardest job in the world and you make it look easy. You are the most wonderful grandmother, but I kind of expected that since you are the most wonderful mother. If I am just half as great of a mom to Big Squish as you are to me, I will have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

Thank you for teaching me to be myself, even in the face of adversity. Thank you for encouraging me to be true to myself and follow my dreams, and not the dreams others might have for me. Thank you for giving me a caring heart and an open mind. Thank you for teaching me why thank you notes are always important. Thank you for showing me how to be self-confident and secure, and not worry about what other people think. Thank you for teaching me how to stand up for myself and do what I know is right. Thank you for letting me make my own path. Thank you for the lessons you continue to teach me every day. Thank you for your examples, your wisdom, your patience, your guidance, your devotion, your sacrifices, your endless support, your laughter and most importantly, your love.




I love you, Mom. Happy Mothers Day to the most amazing mother in the entire world.
A loving grandmother to my kids! Your the best!

This is for you! I know you will loved this one for you always want to have a family tree picture!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment