Monday, December 13, 2010

My Fashion Statement this Holiday Season

Holiday is here!! (",)
Time to shop and dress up!

And so happy to see this online- a promo in Manila Shopaholic from The Flower Collection.

I love floral dresses!
And I fell in love in this


2 Mozela

an Overlap Short Sleeves Blouse in Yellow Color



6 Jake

Long Garterized Pants in Khaki Color




It’s a very warm, comfy style.
Casual, simple and a great mix of girly florals for this Holiday season!


This is the perfect dress as I can pretty much dress it up however I like. What I really love about this dress is that I can wear it in any season. Just pair it up with pants and a pair of boots or sandals and you’re good to go.

I think it’s extremely adorable for summer and what’s even better is that I have a tummy pouch and it will hide it just right!

I will STYLE this dress at DAY TIME with the hottest summer accessories!
*For my hair a Flower Hair Clips fits for summer add such a pretty, feminine look that I can’t resist!
*Wear a Golden Yellow Layered Necklaces, Chunky Rings,Bangles and floral earrings to add a little pizzaz!
*Partner it with a classic light brown Hobo Bag a must-have for the summer as it can go from the street or to the beach!
*For extra’s can also wear a stylish golden yellow waist belt to match the necklace and hottest light brown sunglasses!
And of course to complete it a Summer wedge platforms sandals(a light brown) in 4 inches high.
Have a simple bright make-up.

To ROCK THIS at NIGHT TIME just simply the same as above but I will remove the belt and no more sunglasses and hogo bag of course!
Partner it with a golden yellow clutch bag and a high heeled pointed golden yellow or brown shoes to match my accessories.

And for this HOLIDAY SEASON- I'll just simply match with this shoes and accessories.



The dress is an accessory on its own! It’s a complete look and you don’t have to worry about accessorizing!

and….

Viola! How awesome!

For me this is not only best for holiday but also great for many events from casual to festive!
A genius mix of sexy, elegant and girlish Floral style! I loved it!

Now, tell me who said a mother of two can’t no longer be stylish and elegant?
Well, this tops and bottoms from The Flower Collection is the perfect match for me!=)

One of the things I always prepare in advance for New Year ’s Eve is what I am going to wear. I am a firm believer that whatever you wear and do during New Year’s Eve and the first few hours of the New Year are going to influence the rest of the year. So, I always make a point about wearing new clothes with the belief that wearing brand new items of clothing will encourage more new clothing to follow.

To Manila Shopaholic and The Flower Collection- Please make my wish come true?..(^_^)

A comfy, feminine, chic and summery look by The Flower Collection- as my Fashion Statement this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment